[image src=”http://purplelife.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Lisa-Manks-Andrew-Manks.jpg” alt=”Purple Life mind map”]
Lisa Manks –
Lisa is an experienced property professional.
Lisa’s skills and experience span many facets of property management including property operations, shopping centre marketing, retail management, major account management and group operations in both the retail and commercial office sectors.
During her 25 years in the property industry Lisa spent 15 years working for industry leaders Lend Lease Retail and The GPT Group.
As a Regional Operations Manager for Lend Lease Retail and The GPT Group, a position Lisa held for 7 years, she was responsible for the operational management of a $4Bn portfolio of assets across Australia. Lisa’s key achievements whilst in this role include:
- working as part of a highly regarded National Operations Team to redefine the property operations functions, role and stature, in doing so maximising operational efficiency and return on investment whilst prudently managing risk;
- contributing, as part of a team, to the successful delivery of the Melbourne Central, Greensborough Plaza, Chirnside Park and Parkmore Shopping Centre developments from both a marketing and operational perspective;
- training and mentoring the next generation of Operations Managers, Facilities Managers and Centre Managers; and,
- as part of a select team, being actively involved in The GPT Groups’ due diligence of and subsequent acquisition of 50% of the Highpoint Shopping Centre.
As Managing Director of Purple Life, Lisa has enjoyed working with various clients across a myriad of projects. Key achievements for Lisa since starting her company in 2010 include:
- derivation of the post-development operating expense forecasts for the Australian National University mixed use development in the ACT;
- development and implementation of the Operational Launch Plan for stage 1 of the Highpoint redevelopment;
- Project Management services for the creation of embedded networks as part of the roll out for 6 GPT shopping centres across Victoria and NSW;
- developed policies and procedures and managed all processes to attain Embedded Network Manager accreditation and registration for Energy and Plant Management;
- development of reporting models and management systems for various clients.
Lisa has completed various business management, retail management, real estate and property industry training courses.
Lisa’s formal qualifications include a Bachelor of Applied Science (Mathematics).
Lisa’s style is described by her peers as disciplined, client focused and results oriented.
Download Lisa’s full CV (pdf)
[/one_half] [one_half last=”yes”]
Andrew Manks –
Business Improvement Specialist
Andrew is a professional CPA with the ability to deal in complex financial issues. He has a proactive take ownership attitude, superior analytical skills, and has value adding capabilities to any organization.
He has a wealth of knowledge and experience gained over the past 22 years working in different industries and companies in both the UK & Melbourne.
Andrew previously held Senior Finance roles with ANZ in the institutional banking division and Pacific regions. He has exceptional experience in banking & finance and other service based industries.
Some key responsibilities during his career are as follows:
- managed, co-ordinated and prepared financial reports – delivered management accounts and statutory accounts on an accurate and timely basis;
- process re-engineering – identified opportunities to improve efficiency and reliability of financial data using advanced excel modelling, enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems and other financial systems;
- compliance – maintained transparency across all organisations when dealing with complex regulatory issues, taxation matters, audit reviews, SOX, APRA, and ASIC queries;
- cost control initiatives – identified gaps and utilised control mechanisms;
- managed, co-ordinated and prepared operating budgets, forecasts and strategic plans;
- managed staff and took ownership of performance and development;
- business partnering – actively engaged business managers to help make the best operational decisions;
- business performance analysis – provided insightful analysis to support decision-making, and financial results; and,
- software implementation – managed, supported and actively contributed to the implementation of a HR system and Asset Management system, including participation in a new balance sheet reconciliation system and Hyperion reporting system upgrade.
As a consultant for Purple Life, Andrew has assisted clients to develop excel models to help facilitate process improvements within their business.
Andrew has completed various courses through the CPA professional development program.
Andrew’s formal qualifications include a Bachelor of Business (Accounting), CPA Program and Post Grad in Financial Planning.
Download Andrew’s full CV (pdf)